The Journal of Visualized Surgery (ISSN 2221-2965; J Vis Surg; JOVS; jovs.amegroups.com) is a surgical periodical aimed at promoting the development of Visualized Surgery around the world. It will provide a professional platform for the sharing of experience in Visualized Surgery between peers so that all patients may benefit from advances made in technique and technology. For readers, the Journal of Visualized Surgery will not only represent a source of the latest developments in video-enabled operations, but an archive of video instructions from the masters of such surgery from around the globe.
Published articles include Invited Articles and Submitted Papers on Visualized Surgical Procedures, e-Comments on all published articles, and Editorials in all surgical sub-specialties. Besides regular issues of the Journal, articles in defined areas will be collected and published in Themed Collections. The high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board.
The journal website includes all articles, and contains additional material, featuring advanced visual material (images and videos). Each video published will be archived and highlighted in ASVIDE, a surgical video database owned by AME Publishing Company: www.asvide.com.
It is linked to other on-line sites, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in all fields of surgery.
Why advertise with JOVS?
* JOVS is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the broad field of surgery worldwide.
* As an open access journal with on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
- AME Publishing Company
- Address: Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
- Phone: +86 20 66355775
- Email: email@example.com