About the Journal
The Journal of Visualized Surgery
The Journal of Visualized Surgery (ISSN 2221-2965; J Vis Surg; JOVS; jovs.amegroups.com) is an international peer-reviewed journal focused on Visualized Surgery. It aims to promote the development of Visualized Surgery around the world by providing a professional platform for the sharing of experience in Visualized Surgery between peers so that all patients may benefit. Hence, the focus will be on instructional and educational video clips, photos, schematics of Visualized Surgical procedures, rather than lengthy text.
JOVS is the official publication of:
Asia Thoracoscopic Surgery Education Program (ATEP) (but not limited to thoracic surgery)
Submission Turnaround Time:• In-house review: 1-3 weeks
• External peer review: 2-3 months
• Revision time: 2-4 weeks
• Publication Online First: within 1 month after being accepted
• Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
- AME Publishing Company
- Address: Rm C, 16/F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, No. 3 On Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong
- Phone: +86 20 66355775
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org